Sunday, October 16, 2016

Paul McCartney - Desert Trip 2 official set list - One on One tour's final stop



The set list from Oct. 15, as received from Paul McCartney's press reps:
A Hard Day’s Night
Jet
Got To Get You Into My Life
Letting Go
Day Tripper
Let Me Roll It
I’ve Got A Feeling
My Valentine
1985
Maybe I’m Amazed
We Can Work It Out
In Spite Of All The Danger
I’ve Just Seen A Face
Love Me Do
And I Love Her
Blackbird
Here Today
Queenie Eye
Lady Madonna
FourFive Seconds (with Rhianna)
Eleanor Rigby
Being For The Benefit Of Mr Kite!
A Day In The Life/Give Peace A Chance (with Neil Young)
Why Don’t We Do It In The Road (with Neil Young)
Something
Ob La Di Ob La Da
Band On The Run
Back In The USSR
Let It Be
Live and Let Die
Hey Jude

Encore: Birthday
Helter Skelter
Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End
And a few videos ...

"Back in the USSR"



"Band on the Run"



"Lady Madonna"



No comments:

Post a Comment